Help Desk Specialist
THIS POSITION REQUIRES A DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE INTERIM SECRET OR SECRET CLEARANCE.
THIS POSITION ALSO REQUIRES COMPTIA SECURITY+ CE CERTIFICATION.
Osi Vision is seeking a Help Desk Specialist to support the Tier 1 Help Desk for US Army North (ARNORTH), located at Fort Sam Houston, TX.
The Help Desk Analyst position performs the following actions in support of ARNORTH:
- Answers Tier 1 Help Desk calls/emails/etc. and utilizes automated incident tracking system to record, track, and resolve or escalate work orders. Provides deskside support, assists users during briefings and events.
- Configure, diagnose, reload, utilize troubleshoot and repair devices (Windows/Apple laptops, desktops, smart phones, tablets, printers, peripheral devices etc.), Army Gold Master approved software, DoD/NORTHCOM Enterprise products, Global Video System (GVS) and other ARNORTH collaboration devices, Cisco VPN, Active Directory, collaborative tools, OS images, etc. Implements ITIL Incident Management processes.
- Utilize remote tools to connect to remote desktops. Applications include SCCM, and/or DameWare.
- Deploy ARNORTH G6 approved baseline images.
- Support user moves and changes, hardware/software deployments.
- SECRET or Interim SECRET security clearance
- Active CompTIA Security+ ce certification or any certification that satisfies DoD 8570.01-M Information Assurance Technical (IAT) Level I requirements
- 2 yrs. customer support experience
- Must be willing to obtain (or already have) at least 1 Windows or Microsoft Office training certificate
- 2 years of IT Help Desk experience
- Experience with Remedy Service Management
- Experience/Understanding of ITIL