THIS POSITION REQUIRES A DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE SECRET CLEARANCE.
THIS POSITION ALSO REQUIRES COMPTIA SECURITY+ CE CERTIFICATION.
Osi Vision is seeking a Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) Administrator, to provide Tier 3 Technical Management Support for US Army North (ARNORTH), located at Fort Sam Houston, TX.
The SCCM Administrator shall perform the following actions in support of ARNORTH.
- Independently create/administer advertisements, programs, collections, and custom reports in SCCM.
- Independently administer SCCM software delivery method such as: running advertised programs, machine targeted, user targeted and large deployments.
- Independently troubleshoot failed SCCM deployments and health issues. Administer the SCCM back end to keep the system running and healthy, including upgrades and changed to core components, site boundaries and bandwidth settings.
- Administering and supporting WSUS environment, including approving, testing, and deploying updates in SCCM and troubleshooting failed updates; maintenance windows and staggered updates deployments.
- Administer SCCM SQL Server database.
- Manage SCCM dependencies on Active Directory (AD), including GPOs, AD schema, and sites.
- SECRET security clearance.
- Active CompTIA Security+ ce certification or equivalent that satisfies DoD 8570.01-M Information Assurance Technical (IAT) Level II requirements.
- Information Assurance (IA) Baseline Certification and CE/OS Certificate.
- Familiar with elements, infrastructure, and service capabilities of the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA).
- Operating Systems (OS), to include Microsoft Server and LINUX experience.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in SCCM and Systems Administration.
- Experience using Structured Query Language (SQL).
- Experience with Active Directory (AD).
- Bachelor’s degree in a related IT field.
- SCCM Certified (Microsoft Exam 70-703).
- ITILv3 trained and/or ITILv3 certified.
- Scripting experience using PowerShell or equivalent tools.
- Knowledge and understanding of BitLocker Drive Encryption.